Make this Phase 3 HCG Diet Approved Kale Salad Your Dinner (just add some protein)
Make this HCG Diet Approved Kale Salad Your Dinner (just add some protein)
This is a really great salad to eat and enjoy as a snack or you could really make a whole meal out of it. Just add some protein on top and you have a perfect dinner (in my book anyway:)! I get into little spurts with this salad where I make it for a few weeks and then I get inspired by something new … and it is always delightful when I come back around to it. What a great addition to any diet. It even works perfectly on phase III of the HCG Diet Program.
Ingredients in this HCG Diet Friendly Kale Dinner Salad
Salad Ingredients are:
- 1 large bunch curly kale, stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced and chopped onions
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds. I love the sprouted ones by “go raw.”
Dressing ingredients are:
- 1/4 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Putting this Dinner Salad All Together (hCG Diet Approved – P3)
- In a large bowl — combine cabbage, onion, kale, and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over kale mixture and toss well to combine.
- Now, add the salt to taste.
- Top with a protein of your choice — shrimp, chicken, beef, fish
- … and ENJOY, of course!