Egg White Bites for Breakfast or a Nice Snack
These yummy, protein filled egg white bites make a nice, simple breakfast or snack. They are tasty and very convenient. Due to the macro-nutirent make up they can also be a nice snack for those trying to do intermittent fasting and not quite adpated just yet. A couple of egge white bites which will have minimal impact on your blood sugar and insulin response. We find these to be ideal for those on our HCG DIET protocol or our Semaglutide medical weight loss program.
You can use either whole eggs or cartoned egg whites. Blending just a smidge of cottage cheese or Greek yogurt makes them creamier and less rubbery. Throw in your favorite veggies with some salt, pepper or spices of your choice and you have got a great treat! You can store extras in the freezer and reheat as needed.
Ingredients for the Egg White Bites
- cooking spray – use a good quality oil (avoid canola)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton liquid egg whites – or multiple eggs with the yolks strained off
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese, preferably organic
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (great for HCG DIET phase 3 or Semaglutide program) avoid cheese for HCG DIET phase 2
Step by Step Directions for Egg White Bites
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin pan generously with cooking spray OR try out a silicone muffin tray where they just pop out.
Combine egg whites, cottage cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a blender; blend until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Combine spinach, roasted red peppers, and basil in a bowl. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Ladle the mixture evenly into the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Top each muffin with 1 teaspoon feta cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until egg white bites are set, 18 to 20 minutes.
If regular size muffin – you will have @ 55 calories; 1 gram carb; 7 grams protein and 3 grams of fat.
If you are on our Semaglutide or HCG DIET medical weight loss program(s) this truly is a welcome addition. Enjoy the deliciousness.Egg white bites, egg white bites hcg diet, egg white bites recipe, egg white bites semaglutie, hcg diet snacks, medical weight loss snacks, Semaglutide doctor Portland, semaglutide food plan, semaglutide recipe, semaglutide snack, semaglutide snacks
Categories: Bio Identical Hormones, Eating Well, FDA and Semaglutide, hCG Diet, HCG Diet Weight Loss, HCG Weight Loss, Meal Prep and Recipes, semaglutide for weight loss, semaglutide portland, Weight Loss